Hi ScrapBerry's fans!
Do you love vintage? Then we have a nice surprise for you today, because we will show you two wonderful vintage projects. Lydia made an amazingly gorgeous card with our Primavera collection and Irit outdid herself by creating the most amazing album with our Edge of Two collection.
Let's start off with Lydia's gorgoeus project.
ScrapBerry's Supply List:
Primavera 6x6 Paper Pad (SCB220609009)
Primavera paper Cards 1 (SCB220609007)
Birds of Paradise Chipboard die Cuts No1 (SCB62000110)
Fairy Tale Enamel Brads Fairy Tale 2 (SCB340207)
Flowers Cherry Blossom White & Blue (SCB300215)
Flowers Gardenia White (SCB300103)
"Lydia here today sharing a card with you I made with the gorgeous Primavera collection. This cards is suitable for many different occasions. I'm loving the rich colors and they just pop when you use lots of layers."
"On the Primavera Card 1 sheet you have a variety of cutouts to choose from and for this card I picked the peacock feather. Using the left over piece of paper, I ran it through the die-cut machine and made the leaves to keep in the same color scheme."
"The ScrapBerry's flowers are a perfect match.
To finish off the card I added the cute little Chipboard feather from the Birds of Paradise collection and some enamel Brads from the Fairy Tale collection.
I hope you got inspired!
Thank you for looking!"
The second project is this awesome and grungy looking album that Irit Shalom made. Just look at all the amazing details that she included on both the cover and the pages of the album.
Irit also included a tutorial, so you can exactly see step-by-step how she made this wonderful travel album.
"I am not a big fan of mini albums, but if I decide to make one it should be easy to make and fun to receive. So this album is one of this kind: really easy to make and a great gift for anyone who loves to travel and to scrapbook memories".
To make this lovely small album you should follow these steps:
1. Find some good chipboard pieces to make the base of the album. You could or instance recycle your old boxed or find some good cardboard pieces around. Cut two pieces into 16x12 cm size (6 1/2 x 4 1/2") and one spine piece into 16 x 3 cm (6 1/2 x 11 1/4"). Cut the cardstock a little larger, so that you have at least 1 cm to fold around the chipboards.
2. Use double sided tape and cover the chipboads as shown on the right top photo.
3. Cut another sheet of paper to cover the inner part of the cover (as seen on the left lower photo).
4. Cut another piece of chipboard in the same size as the narrow piece and cover it with another piece of paper (as seen on the lower right photo).
2. Make 5 folds of natural twine around the thin covered inner spine piece. Tie hte twine on the back of the piece and glue it over the cover inside, as shown.
3. Cut 5 pieces of different papers to make your album pages. Each piece should be 22 x 15 cm (8 3/4 x 5 3/4"). Then fold each of the pieces into half.
4. Use stitched rectangle dies to cut the second layer for some of your pages (top right photo).
5. Heat emboss some chipboard for the cover embellishment cluster using clear embossing ink and black embossing powder (lower left photo).
6. Colour some metal and polymer pieces with alcohol inks, as shown on the last photo here.
Not shown but also done are some ScrapBerry's white chipboard pieces (an hot-air balloon and arrows) that were painted with distress ink and covered with 3D glaze.
Stamp the camera with white pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Cut it out.
7. Die-cut the background layer for the cover and arrange all the embellishments as shown on the cover. Add the keyhole embossed chibboard on the spine.
Here you can see the close-ups of the cover.
8. Embellish all inner pages before they are inserted into the twine. Add some epoxy stickers, more stamped images, some die-cut pieces and leave the space for the future photos.
Here are several close-ups of the stamped images on some pages.
ScrapBerry's Supply List:
Edge of Town papers:
Out of Time
On the Road
Metal and Memory
The Best Deals in the State
Mechanic on Duty
Photo Archive stamps (SCB4907011b)
Photo Archive stamps (SCB4907013b)
Elegy: Precious Memories stamps (SCB4904020b)
Butterflies Best Things stamps (SCB4907001B)
Around the World set of metal embellishments (SCB34001006)
Around the World set of metal charms (SCB250001059)
Angel Wings metal embellishments, SILVER (SCB341101)
Antique Shop Chipboards (SCB620001096)
13 Columns Set of polymer items (SCB26001029)
Around the World Curls (SBC250001066)
Around the World Epoxy Stickers (SBC34001079b)
Metal hangers (SBC25013717-1)
"I really hope that you liked my small tutorial and my mini Travel album!
See you again in two weeks with my new Scrapberry's inspiration."
Have a wonderful crafty Sunday!